GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR
REMOTE VOCAL & INSTRUMENTAL LESSONS
- Ensure the camera placement is positioned in the correct way for the lesson: eg not too near/far to the camera, showing enough space for the instrument, e.g. with enough space to demonstrate finger positions on guitar/bass necks, or piano keys.
- Check the sound quality is clear, with no interfering background noises.
- Tutors will share any resources available that will support and enhance the lesson (eg, PDFs with song chords and lyrics or TAB, or MP3 (or equivalent) audio reference tracks.
- Tutors will cover what each student should practice and record (based on ability/experience/need) with a target of 48 hours maximum to submit a videoed performance.
- If parents or tutors have a query relating to teaching via video conferencing, we recommend that you contact Baz or Alyson at FSOR.