- Guitarists: should be able to play at least 3-5 chords + ‘The Power Chord’. They need to know the string names and the fretboard well enough to follow instructions (eg, play the A-string, 7th fret)
- Bassists: Need to know the string names and the fretboard well enough to follow instructions (eg, play the D-string, 10th fret)
- Keyboardists: should know the names of the notes (keyboard layout)
- Drummers: need to be able to keep a steady beat in 4/4 time for 3min or more.
- Other Instruments: We welcome virtually any instrument that has a pick-up or can be mic’d up. We have had brass, strings, ukuleles, harmonicas, a sitar, a banjo, acoustic guitars, congas, bongos and an array of hand percussion. Bring it on!